Thursday, May 16, 2013

Is that you, Body?

I forgot to blog yesterday for Mental Health blog day.... well, technically, I remembered. But when I got home yesterday, apparently, I passed out. There were several attempts made to rouse me, to change clothes, to take off my glasses... I awoke this morning a bit groggy and fully dressed. Thank goodness someone else took pity on me and let my dogs out.

My body had had enough, it would seem. Despite my mind's best intentions, my body was done. Every now and then we are reminded that we have to take care of ourselves. We have to make sure that we are eating well, getting enough sleep, being emotionally healthy. Well, I guess we don't "have" to. We are free to make our choices about our health. But we are not free from the consequences of those choices.

So, for (the day after) Mental Health blog day, think about he behaviors you are doing that are sabotaging you performing at your best. Now... what're you going to do about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment